A Voice Of Reason During The Turmoil Of
Family Law Disputes
Get Family Law Help From An Understanding Lawyer
Divorce can be an extremely emotional time for everyone involved. In addition to the two divorcing spouses, children can be affected negatively. It is important to make an effort to minimize the stress and contentious nature of your divorce, if possible. Seek the help of a lawyer who will not add to the stress.
At the Pleasanton law firm of John T. Chamberlin, Attorney at Law, I promise to:
- Help you work through the legal process more efficiently and amicably than a traditional divorce trial
- Personally address all of your concerns and take your calls
- Work with your ex-spouse and his or her legal counsel to help retain your relationship for your sake and the sake of children
- Thoroughly explain your options and the legal process of divorce
One important thing about my law firm is the individualized, personally tailored service I provide. For all of your legal matters, you will work with me personally, and when you call, you will talk with me, your lawyer. I will meet with you individually to determine the best course of action, and I will remain available throughout your case.
Assisting individuals and families throughout the Tri-Valley area of Northern California
Experienced Assistance ~ Amicable Solutions ~ Skilled Trial Attorney
I have more than 30 years of experience helping clients throughout the Pleasanton, California, area with family law matters, including:
- Divorce: All aspects of contested and uncontested divorce, including child custody and visitation, child support, spousal support and division of property, including business interests and all forms of employment benefits
- Alternative dispute resolution: Helping clients find amicable resolutions to their divorce-related disputes through alternative dispute resolution (ADR) options such as mediation, collaborative law and other alternatives. In situations where an amicable resolution is not possible, I will protect your interests at trial.
- Post-divorce matters: Obtaining modifications of orders when there have been substantial changes in circumstances after a divorce or enforcing divorce orders if one party is not following the provisions of the divorce decree or judgment.
Schedule A Consultation Today
Contact Me Today
My office is conveniently located in downtown Pleasanton and offers free parking. Call me at 925-271-5650 or contact me online to schedule a consultation.
Pleasanton, CA 94566